PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT!
HAIR CARE FOR ALL TEXTURES
- Maintaining healthy tresses require weekly shampooing.
- Use sulfate and alcohol free shampoos.
- Do NOT massage hair as this will aid in tangling.
- During conditioning, using a wide tooth comb, comb from ends of hair to the top of weft.
- Rinse all products out thorougly with luke-warm water.
- Let the hair air dry for returning back to its natural texture.
- Tend NOT to brush or comb curly hair when it is dry.
- Excessive product usage can result in product build up.
- To restore wavy or curly patterns use a spray bottle with just water.
- Avoid alcohol based products.
- Let air-dry.
- Style as desired.
- Tie hair up at night (ex:bun or braid with a silk scarf).